Monday 14 November 2011

Christmas Pinspiration

Happy Monday ladies!!
First of all, I want to a say a really big "thank you" to everyone who took the time to respond to my post yesterday about blogging...I appreciate your feedback so much!
THAT is why I always say I have the best readers ev-ah!
We had company yesterday and today, so I wasn't able to respond to everyone like I'd hoped, but I will be responding to your comments through email in the next couple days.
My biggest fear in writing that post, was that I might be misunderstood as saying, "oh poor me, I'm upset with MY blog growth." Yikes. So I thought I better clarify, just in case I did come across that way.
(Hubs read it, and said I did...so...)
There are definitely days when I get a little blue and feel that good ol' teenager type comparison and wonder why my blog has't grown like "hers" does, but reality is...I just don't have time to really put my blog out there like some are able to do, so I appreciate so, so very much every.single.one who comes by my little bloggy corner and likes it enough to stay!!
My question of "what makes a blog an 'it' blog?", is something that I've been chewing away at for months and just haven't really come out and asked until now. I really, really want to know what others are thinking!
And you ladies were fantastic at providing me with answers...so thank you!!!
You all are some great peeps!  :)

Anyhow...nuff of that.
You must have known this was coming....Christmas Pinspiration!
I am not (too) embarrassed to say that I already have 9 trees of various sizes set up.
My hubby was recently asked if we are the new Griswald's in our neighborhood, cause...umm...all our lights are up and have been on for a number of days now.
Clearly, we LOVE Christmas!!



I've been dreaming up a candy themed tree for my daughter's room this year (I told you we're Christmas crazy!) This wreath is just too stinkin' cute and great inspiration. Love. it.




Ooohh...I love it so much.
I'd be scared that I'd try to take a bite out of it though...



Yum, yum!!

But lest you think I don't take my Christmas decorating seriously...I do, I do!!
White Christmas decor is my absolute FAV.OR.ITE.
These pictures make my heart go all pitter patter so I'll let them do the talking themselves...



























I don't know about you...but I'd be thrilled to stay in a spare room like this one!!

Last, but not least, let's take a look at some pretty amazing mantels...
(I don't have one so I'm jealous and must wipe drool off my laptop)













So are you inspired yet?!
I sure am!!
So inspired that I believe I will go and put some more finishing touches on my kitchen tree now...
; )



10 comments:

  1. Hi, Evie

    I just love this pictures. I love to get ideas from pinterest. Have a great day.
    I enjoy stopping by.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitchen with the wide white drawers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I'm the BIGGEST fan of Christmas, and I sure love decorating for it. Since we're spending Thanksgiving at my parents', my darling husband agreed to chop down our tree early. oh-so-happy in my heart! I am seriously scheming up some more decorating ideas thanks to your post. Always a joy to read your blog. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love all of that Christmas inspiration. I do have my lights up outside, but that's it for now, you see I host Thanksgiving at my house.
    Also, may I ask a question without sounding stupid? What is Pinterest? I must have been under that rock for too long :o
    I really enjoyed looking around your blog and am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow! You have found some amazing Pinspiration-I love it all! Thanks so much for sharing these amazing Christmas pictures. I'm going to have get re-pinning straight away!

    Thanks also for linking up to my Pinning & Singing party. I so appreciate your kindness and bloggy friendship!

    Best wishes,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a pinterest fanatic, so these were right up my alley! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! So much inspriation here.

    I'm your newest follower :)

    Jenny
    www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! Love all the great color of the candy wreath and trees. But!!! You can't beat white on white! Christmas is coming! Happy Pinning

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, amazing Pinspiration - all of these are beautiful. I love the last mantel. Can't believe it is only 35 days till Christmas. Where has the year gone??!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved looking through all of these photos! Such beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...