Thursday 20 October 2011

Guest Post at Design Dazzle!!

Hey everyone!

I'm so excited to be doing my FIRST guest post today over at DESIGN DAZZLE!!!
Thanks so much, Toni, for inviting me!!!

So...want to learn how to make cute and original gift containers like this one?


Or this one?



They're made out of upcycled materials that most of us just having hanging around the house!

Head on over to DESIGN DAZZLE to find out how to make your own!

I made these containers specifically for baby showers, but there are soooo many other uses for them too...birthdays, anniversaries, Christmas....you name it.
Just use your imagination and put your creativity into action!

I'll be posting some more gift container inspiration in a few days, so make sure to check back!!

And to everyone visiting from Design Dazzle...welcome!!!
I hope you like what you see and that you'll stay a while!

Now I'm off to potty training boot camp.
Potty training for the lil girl...which is turning into boot camp for mommy & daddy!

Have a great rest of the day!! You all know where I'll be....

Evie

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...