Monday 21 March 2011

Welcome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll admit I'm a little worried that I won't keep up on this as regularly as I'd like. But not worried enough to stop me from trying. : )

My hubby and I just purchased a new (to us) home in a new (to us) town, so I'd like to invite you to come along on our big adventure. Our home is 16 years old....just the perfect age for us. New enough that it's not falling apart over our heads...such a relief after living in a 40+ year old home which was, quite literally, falling apart everywhere...and old enough to need some serious updating! Yah, baby! I've got lots of plans rolling around in my head and can hardly wait to see them unfold.
There's just one teeny tiny little hitch. We're determined to pull ourselves out of debt. So. That means this might be a slower-than-I-like kind of process. But I know it'll be worth it in the end, and will demand a considerable amount of creativity on my part.

I hope you don't mind if a throw in a few recipes here and there as well. Homemaking is my passion. I waited 31 years to be a stay-at-home wife and mom and I've never felt more fulfilled than I do now. Food and design inspire me. My children inspire me. The weather inspires me. Over the months to come, I hope some of the inspiration I receive will be passed on to you.

Thanks for coming along with me, and experiencing a few of my favorite things (like brown paper packages tied up with string)!

2 comments:

  1. So after you visited my blog I just had to come visit yours and I LOVE IT! I'm not ashamed to say I totally just read the whole thing! You've got great ideas and I LOVE every little project you've done so far! I love finding new blogs that inspire me!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks Mallorie!! I might have a hard time fitting my head through the door now...haha! I'm kidding...but I'm so glad you came over and thanks for following!! :) Welcome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...